The best English jokes for your amusement and delight.
With dictionary look up - double click on any word to see its definition.
A heavily pregnant woman, about seven months gone, got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her, so she moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed even more amused and when on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing. She complained to the driver and had the man arrested.
Click on Read More for the answers:-
1. What is Santa's favourite cereal?
2. What did Santa do when he had a sore throat the day before Christmas?
3. What Christmas carol do the lions sing?
4. Where does Santa put his suit after Christmas day?
5. Why did Santa get a ticket on Christmas Eve?
A heart surgeon took his car to his local garage for a regular service, where he usually exchanged a little friendly banter with the owner, a skilled but not especially wealthy mechanic.
Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs. Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows.